Tuesday 11 March 2014

9/03/2014 in Pakistan

Fist I want to apologize that I did not update my blog on time.
This is due to the electricity here in Pakistan. On Sunday when I woke up from resting due to the journey I found Dilawar and his family on the terrace. We spend our time on the terrace to know each other better.
Then the sweet sister of Dilawar made us lentils with rice (its my favourite dish). If you are asking yourself if the food is oke to eat as a foreigner in Pakistan without getting cramps, to be honest before I came to Pakistan I have asked the doctor if he can give me tablets for this. The tablets that the doctor gave me help and now I can enjoy the food here, the food is really great its all fresh made.

After eating there where more people coming to the house for the celebration of the marriage of Dilawar's brother (Barber), the wedding will be next Saturday. Till then they are celebrating it every day.
So on the celebration all the woman's where sitting in one circle surrounding the drummer and singing songs. Then they danced in a very traditional Style (you can picture this dance by thinking of fitness), it was really fun watching everybody having such a great time including myself.

On 10 pm all the people went to their own houses and the celebration will continue tomorrow.
So then Dilawar and me gave the gifts that we bought to his family, we bought a scarf and a perfume from zara for mom, she was really happy with the scarf.
After all the gifts we have given we went to relax and watch tv, this I found really comfortable watching tv with all the family.

After the tv we all went to bed.
------------------------------------------------------

I am very happy that i have come here, the family is very nice and like me the way I am.





                                        This little cute here is the daughter of Dilawar's sister.
                                        She started crying after I made this picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment