Monday 17 March 2014

16/03/2014 in Pakistan

Today was a joint celebration of marraige of me and Dilawar and the new couple.

After setting my hair and make- up we went today to the same hall like we went yesterday.
There they greated us again with rose pedals ( I enjoy when they trow roses on me).
Here me and Dilawar sat togheter next to the new couple on a big sofa aswell infront of the hall.
After that our pictures hase been taken we haven been blessed by our marriage from the family and
have recieved money. After all the camara's, blessings and greating people we have been given food.
They gave us fried chicken, rice, keema, salad, curry with beef and khir.

I especialy liked the khir, it was very creamy and sweet. After food we came home but not togheter with the new couple.
They went to the bride house (village house).
I was verry happy to be at rest after all the venue's. At home I had conversasions with
diffrent people in the family to know them better.

I am very happy to be part of Dilawars family they are very loving and caring.





No comments:

Post a Comment