Monday 17 March 2014

17/03/2014 in Pakistan

On Monday we came to pick up the bride and Dilawars brother from the brides house.
As usual we have been greeted by the family with two drops of oil on the entry door and raining rose pedals.
We have been given lunch and dessert. After eating we talked with other people from the family to know them better. Today my hay fever was a real bother, my nose was blocked and I used so many tissues that you can create the tower of Pisa with it.When we come home me and Dilawar went for a walk in the village, he showed me how people milk the cows and explained me what field has what  crops growing.
It was interesting to see how unions look as crops. When we came home we relaxed with the family and the bride. The sister of Dilawar gave me 3 new suits which they will give to the tailor tomorrow so he can make the suits in my size. I can't wait till tomorrow, Dilawar will give me a sight seeing tour of the city Sialkot.
I will make pictures for you so you can enjoy the tour as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment