Thursday 13 March 2014

13/03/2014 in Pakistan

Today was a quite and relaxed day.
Dilawar showed me the animals that they posses.
They have sheep's, buffalo's, cows and one donkey. It was very nice to see the animals in the beautiful green fields enjoying the sun. Dilawar then showed me the new building for his family and the one under construction. I have made pictures for you of the old house that looks like a little village and how the new house will look like. So basically they have two houses one is done and the other one is under construction, these houses are built next to each other. The most beautiful thing I liked of the house is the details made in the house, like the details of the kitchen and the details of the living-room.

After this we went home and that was our day for today.
Tomorrow there will be a lot of quests at the house because it will be henna night!!.
I asked the sister of  Dilawar to do my henna, I am already exited!.

















No comments:

Post a Comment