Wednesday 12 March 2014

11/03/2014 in Pakistan

After Dilawar has visited one friend we went to Sialkot (city) for shopping.
On the way I saw a lot of donkeys, horses, yellow cabs (not like the cabs we know), buildings under construction, big beautiful buildings, big boards and posters of politicians and people selling fruit near the road.
When we finally arrived at the city we went to a shop that I found on Facebook. They had nice clothing but the only problem is that you only can order these closing custom made, and I need something now.

So we went to check in other stores but I did not
like any of them. On the road back we bought fruit for home, we bought banana's and oranges. When we arrived home we eat rice with potato curry, this dish was very spicy for me so they cooked it for the second time with home made butter. 

After we have eaten, we went to see tv with the family.
So tomorrow I am going to a city called Gujrawala.
Lets see if I will found anything nice there.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment