Tuesday 11 March 2014

10/03/2014 in Pakistan

When I woke up I talked to my dad to see how he and my little sister where.
After talking to my dad I was reading and Dilawar went to see a friend.
When Dilawar came home we went to another house, the house belonged to his uncle's.
The house look like a little separate village, I have never seen this before.
I could not make any pictures due that the electric has fallen and it was dark.
Dilawar has explained me that this house is only temporary, they are busy with construction work on the house next door where they will move to. I have seen that house and it look much better then where they live at this moment. The people welcomed us in one separate little house, this is because at the other houses they where celebrating the marriage like the night before. me and Dilawar where hungry the people have expected us to be hungry and gave us a real feast with different foods. I have eaten somosa's (they are here better in taste then in UK), vegetable biryani, rice pudding and cake. The cake was better then I was expecting, it was moist and you could taste the milk that they sprinkled the cake with so it will not be hard.
I really have enjoyed the food there. After some conversations we went home to sleep.

Tomorrow I am going to the city in Sialkot for buying shalwar kameez.
I will make pictures for you.
  


No comments:

Post a Comment