Wednesday 19 March 2014

18/03/2014 in Pakistan

Dilawar has showed me Head Marala, this is a long river which the water originates from India.
In year 1968 Pakistan has build large dams to control the floods.
The most enjoyable thing here was taking a boat journey on the river.

After our boat journey we went to relax in one small park and enjoy the view of the river.
We stayed here for twenty minutes then we went to the field that belong to Dilawar's family.
I don't know how much hectare the field is, the only thing I know its the same size of a football field.
Dilawar has showed me that they grow weed and corn this period, the next period they will grow watermelon and mango's. And like thus they change it every period different crops.
I could see that the previous crops where potatoes because there where some left over potatoes on the ground. I did enjoy walking in the fields it was a very nice experience.

On our way back to home Dilawar bought coconut from a man that sells coconuts on the road.
I have never eaten fresh coconuts like this before. I did like it even if chewing was hard.
Tomorrow we are going to Lahore and will giving teddy bears to orphan kids.














No comments:

Post a Comment