Wednesday 12 March 2014

12/03/2014 in Pakistan

On the road to Gujrawala I made pictures for you to see the animals on the road, for few time there was a whole herd of cows next to our car passing by. When we arrived at the mall called pace I was surprised that they have such a big shopping mall. The funny thing is the shopping mall was a beautiful building but when you look at the area near to the mall you will be confused. The area next to the shopping mall doesn't look like it belongs there. When went inside the mall there I found a suit that the tailor will customize according to my length, this will be tomorrow. After this buying the suit we went to another shopping mall this was a more luxurious one.
Here I found a shop called ''Chen One''  and here I found the most beautiful dress that I have seen till now.
I have bought it straight away, it has flowers and a bird pattern on the arms.

After buying this dress we went to Daska for Bangles (bracelets). We went into a market and bought two pairs of shoes and two pair of bangles. At this marketing I felt very uncomfortable, this because I have not bought a shalwar kameez yet so I was walking there with pant, so because of my pants they recognizes me that I am not from Pakistan. Their eyes where fixed on me the whole time, this was very unpleasant.

On our way home we have been approached by a man selling flowers on a string ( this is made for decoration so that woman can wear this as a bracelet). We have bought two flower bracelets and one flower necklace for hanging in the car.

When we arrived home the sister of Dilawar has given the clothes that I bought to the tailor to correct the size. Cant wait when the clothes will be done !!!!

Now I will show you all the great pictures that I made outside.

-








No comments:

Post a Comment