Monday 18 November 2013

Christmas Fair, Christmas Market

I was Sunday at a Christmas fair in Belfast. The Christmas fair had a lot of hand made cakes, dolls, bags and a lot more creative stuff. It was really beautiful to see how many people are creative, a lot of people have inspired me to knit my own scarfs and hairband's. My roommate has bought a knitted doll from this fair and loves it a lot, even if we bully her =p.

After the Christmas Fair we went to the Christmas Market. I love Markets it reminds me of my dad, this because he loves to walk in markets like these. At the market they had really good food like bratwurst, little dutch pancakes (poffertjes), chicken with creamy sous and potatoes, shrimps with potatoes, German kisses, Wafels, Crepes and a whole lot more!!!. I have bough chicken with cream sous and potatoes then I went to get hot Chocolate milk with Baileys!!!! my favorite. It is really Delicious when your cold outside and have a cup of hot coco with baileys, LONG LIVE BAILEYS.



room mates Doll (the one that is purple with red eyes)



Christmas Market










No comments:

Post a Comment